Dr. John Dobry and our team can capture a clear, accurate image of your oral health by using dental X-rays. This helps us to better understand your dental needs and provide appropriate dental care. Dental X-rays perform many preventive and comprehensive functions that allow us to better care for your smile.
Uses of a dental X-ray include:
– Identifying cavities between your teeth
– Determining if gum disease has caused bone loss
– Scanning dental fillings for tooth decay
– Evaluating dental infection that has developed at the tip of the tooth root
– Looking at the whole of your smile before starting any treatment
There are many types of dental X-rays you can receive, including:
– Bitewing X-rays: Show the tooth from crown to bone level
– Periapical X-rays: Show the full tooth from crown to root
– Occlusal X-rays: Show the full arches of the upper and lower jaws
Dobry Dental offers many beneficial dental tools to help you better understand your dental health. Please feel free to contact our office at 586-286-0790 today if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the importance of dental X-rays in Clinton Township, Michigan. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to meet the needs of your smile!