Have you ever heard of Zoom! whitening? Zoom! whitening is a highly effective form of tooth restoration treatment that is used to bleach away deep stains and discolorations within your teeth for a brighter smile without damaging your tooth enamel or inner parts of your teeth. For a better understanding of the basics that the treatment has to offer, listed below are principles concerning Zoom! whitening:
– Zoom! whitening treatments can fix stains caused by an assortment of products, including wines, juices, teas, coffee, sodas, and many others.
– If you should ever require extra whitening treatments, your dentist can often supply you with at-home Zoom! treatment kits to use to touch up blemishes and new stains that may need to be cared for.
– Even though Zoom! whitening is highly effective, it will not prevent future stains from occurring, so exercise caution in the future caused by hazardous teeth-staining products.
– Zoom! whitening works by using a hydrogen peroxide base to dive deep within teeth to safely bleach away stains and discolorations.
– Typically, Zoom! whitening treatments will only take 60 minutes, and will noticeably brighten and whiten your teeth on its first use.
Don’t wait until it’s too late for a Zoom! whitening treatment. If you would like to know if you need a Zoom! whitening treatment, please book an oral exam with Dr. John Dobry and our team at Dobry Dental at our dentist office in Clinton Township, Michigan, by calling us at 586-286-0790. The wait is over, come get your perfect smile today!